Sunday, June 01, 2008


Sasquatch In West Virginia!


The Mountain State was selected by the Bigfoot Field Researchers Organization, considered the nation's authority on the search for Sasquatch, as the site of their April 2008 expedition.


Based on the number of recent reports by people who claim they've seen the hairy apelike animal in person, Bigfoot experts and devoted believers felt there was a good shot they'll find some evidence of its existence in the state. I do not know what will be their final report, but I know the “ole feller (and family)” has been reported periodically in West Virginia.


I just received an email from the Samples family. Tracy Samples works on Snowshoe Mountain and this is the last report that I have encountered. This sighting of Sasquatch was on Tuesday, May 27, 2008. As you know Snowshoe is a ski resort located at an elevation of 4800 feet located in remote Pocahontas County. Click below to see the video of this Tuesday’s sighting on Snowshoe Mountain.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hR1I2TGNaCU


Other reports come in and even sightings of family units as this one from the Hinton area on March 29, 2008
http://www.bfro.net/GDB/show_report.asp?id=23477


I am one of those skeptics, but I do hope a specimen of this elusive mammal can be caught in a live trap. Think of the possibilities!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home