Wednesday, August 10, 2005


A Snake in My Pants!

Yep, what you see is a pair of snake pants. The description for this product is as follows:

"Patented Snake Gear Puncture ProtectionTurtleSkin SnakeArmor's patented technology produces the tightest weave ever achieved with high-strength fibers. Its weave is locked so tightly, snake fangs can't slip past while TurtleSkin's ballistic fibers are so strong they resist breaking. U.S. Patents 5,565,264 & 5,837,623 as well as other patents pending."

This product reminds me of a tale - not snake pants but snake in my pants!

During presentations I frequently introduced my snake talk by secretly placing a snake in my shirt, then dramatically extracting the snake from my shirt when the right time arose. This allowed me the opportunity of displaying the snake as if by magic without having to worry about unpacking the critter. It was in one of those many workshops that I appeared before the group with a four foot Brazilian Rainbow Boa neatly tucked in my shirt. During my workshop introduction, something unexpected happened! The snake was indeed originally safely tucked in my shirt but on that day my belt was not tightened.

Yes.. I realized that that boa had decided to head south, and I now had a snake in my pants!

Feeling the critter starting to coil around my thigh, I did the only thing that a guy could do in this situation. Explaining what was transpiring to the group, I immediately went to the men’s room to extract the beast. The workshop went well, and I was the subject of many comments and laughter throughout that day.

Humor and laughter are certainly important attributes in one's life.
May you be able to easily see the humor in life and laugh easily and often.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home