Wednesday, July 27, 2005

My Snake Adventure! - Part Four (The Conclusion)

During the past three entries, I have been telling the story of the escaped reptile. Yep, finally extracted the snake from the freezer cavity, cleaned up the mess, and now.....


Now it is around 7 AM. I am beat, but I am on a final mission before I can get ready for the Genetics class in an hour. I MUST find the missing and essential part to the male reproductive model. Had I thrown it away in the garbage bag that the good janitor had taken down stairs? Immediately I ran down the stairs to search through this full bag of assorted trash.... She finds me and asks..”Mr. Meads, what are you looking for - can I help?” “NO ..just checking to see if I threw something away”, I responded. Why was I not comfortable in explaining that I was looking for a lost penis? I felt a little like Mr. Bobbitt at the local 7-11 store. Not found! OK, it has to be someplace where it fell. After a detailed inspection, THERE IT WAS... behind a cabinet. Quickly I restored the piece to the appropriate place on the model. All is now well!

I calmly strolled into Genetics class and discussed mutations and DNA translocation. Now you folks know the rest of the story.

PS. By the way... the snake decided that the bunny study skin was not appropriate for his digestive system. He regurgitated the study skin. Guess the ole snake is back to normal.

Postscript – Wrong again! The snake died of wire damage and 20 mule team borax poisoning!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home