Friday, January 08, 2010










The Same Old....

I guess I am still into snow blogging! Early afternoon the weather map above showed the storm advancing. At 5:00 yesterday, the storm map illustrated the heavy snow falling over West Virginia. No weather map needed - just stick thy head out the door and see for yourself this unique weather event! (Did I say unique - my brain is becoming confused with all the presence of this white snowman vomit!)




I placed black sunflower seed in the feeder. The birds were so appreciative. I did look out to see a very large catbird sitting in the feeder. (It was our new porch cat, Bob!) Judy was not impressed with this display so I had to coax him to the back porch with a kitty treat. We had a discussion and Bob agreed to leave the birds alone.



The real problem with feeding sunflower seed at this time is that the silly deer show up for a feast. These deer are just feet from our atrium window. Not a good thing! Thus far, none of the hooved creatures have decided to enter our house through the window. I am praying that this will never occur!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home