Thursday, October 30, 2008

Tonight Is Trick Or Treat!

The gobblins will be visiting our house this evening and the goodies are ready. I am not certain what costume I will decide on for the evening greeting. There are a multitude of choices besides the Obama and McCain masks. Let's think of the possibilities - Power Rangers, Teletubbies, The Joker, Batman, Iron Man, Indiana Jones, Spiderman - the list goes on. You will notice that I am not listing those slash and kill personalities such as Hannibal Lecter and Freddie Gruger. There is something wrong about promoting ax murders and blood and gore.

What happened to the ole standards - cowboy, doctor, devil, fairies, and witch? Guess they are still around. I may be taking the advice of the fellows below.

I have decided! Harry Potter will be answering the door. I have a lot of work to do before I can transform Jim into Harry -lose 100 pounds, dye hair, tattoo a lightning bolt on my forehead, speak in a British accent, and walk on my knees. On second thought, I may be the carrot!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home