Tuesday, May 04, 2010




I Am Sorry!


I have not updated the blog recently. I went with Judy to the Delta Kappa Gamma Convention held this weekend at the River Front Place Hotel in Morgantown. The main reason that I have been so slow in updates is mainly due to the device above.

Yes, we (OK- I!) purchased an iPhone and it is wonderful! Wow- so easy to get weather, emails, voice phone calls, music, maps, and so much more. I have loaded several applications that are really amazing . Thanks to our friend, Lee, the tech guy, I have downloaded such neat apps as Goggle Mobile (allows you to serch Google using voice commands), Tube In Radio (connects you with 30,000 radio stations worldwide), Kindle (450,000 books available), Facebook (Yep, connects you immediately with that social network), WV Newsline (all WV newspapers in one place), Foursquare (GPS locator to find your friends), amd the list continues! There are over 100,000 applications available!

I will be more responsible in uploading famly blog postings. Thanks for being patient!
The iPhone is better than butter on warm toast!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home