Saturday, March 24, 2007





















Daffodils


What a great spring day! The warm temperatures and rain have provided the key for the blooming of the daffodils in our gardens. I love these little minature daffodils above. Daffodils make me happy. With their blooms and the calls of the Spring Peepers, it is a great time in West Virginia.








































It is always amazing to get a close look of nature's wonders.






















I have been mulching the flowers. I looked down to see several great sights. Below you can see the shoots of twinleaf emerging from its winter sleep. The twinleaf is rare in our woods these days.




















OK- I know know that spring is here. Look! The bloodroot is blooming. Gee, what a great time of year.









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home