Saturday, August 20, 2011

Birthday Present

I did it again! I purchased my own birthday present. My birthday is not until October the 12th. I always figure that birthdays are just a state of mind instead of a hard date on the calendar. Gosh, I might even buy more than one present a year to celebrate my birth! Wife Judy is used to this TRADITION.

Friend, Judy Steele, was talking about how she loved her smoker. She convinced me that it was time to gift myself. I purchased this amazing piece of technology for smoking our gourmet meats.



The Masterbuilt Smoker has the neatest features:
  • RF (radio frequency) remote that controls temperature, time, internal light and on/off IN ADDITION to monitoring time, smoker temperature and meat temperature
  • Built in wheels and handle for EASY moving
  • Viewing window and internal light
  • Push-button digital time temperature & time control panel
  • Thermostat controlled temperature
  • Chrome-coated smoking racks
  • Convenient side wood-chip loader
  • Removable drip pan and rear-mounted grease pan

A contractor friend of mine laughed and laughed when he saw the remote for the smoker.

Let's see - what am I going to do on October 12th - my birthday?

2 Comments:

Blogger John Meeker said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

3:17 PM  
Blogger John Meeker said...

That's Hawt!

3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home