Sunday, June 27, 2010


We Love Our Mimosa!

I am not talking about the mimosa that you sip! I never have had the mimosa drink which is composed of 1 part champagne or other sparkling wine and 1 part thoroughly chilled orange juice. I am willing to try this concoction! Anyone is welcome to stop by with a glass in their hand.

The mimosa that I am now seeing is the spectacular tree that is currently blooming over the koi pond. You will recall that this tree was delivered many years ago in a Styrofoam cup by our friend Brittany Stewart.



The flower garden is going through the cycle of life with the day lilies and bee balm in full bloom. I can not believe that tomorrow is the last day of June! I am always commenting on how fast time dissolves when you retire.

Try it and you will see!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home