Sunday, February 14, 2010


Disney World and
Another Medical Adventure



Hi all! Sorry that the ole blog has not been updated this past week. Judy and I have had a great time in Walt Disney World in Florida. We left Saturday (6th) and returned yesterday (13th). I shall start blogging our vacation adventure, hopefully, during the latter part of this week. We have Disney World stories to tell!

Before I can get to that topic, I am off to the hospital in the morning to get all lymph nodes removed from under my right arm. This is necessary since the PET scan showed this area of "concern".




I shall keep you up to date on our finding and whether or not the ole cancer has reappeared. Should know the results in around four days.

Please check back soon and we will try to get you all up to speed on the testing. I hope you will enjoy our Disney adventure since we have soooo much to tell.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home