Sunday, December 30, 2007


The Model

We visited our Shepherdstown family from Thursday until yesterday. It is always good to see our Eastern Panhandle family. We were getting ready to leave when I noticed the handmade railing leading up to the park located across from John and Rachael's house. Shepherdstown is a town with many artists and one talented person crafted this unique railing.

I heard this little voice behind me. "Grandpa, what are you doing?" I said that I was taking a photo but I really needed a model to improve upon my photographic skills. Flora quickly positioned herself slong the steps. I do not think I could find a cuter model. What do you think?








After our photo shoot, Flora went up the steps and starting climbing on the monkey bars. I could easily have shown her several moves on this equipment, but I certainly did not want this 61 year old granddad to outshine Flora!.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home