Saturday, February 24, 2007

























The Ark?

Here is a cropped view of the photo posted on Tuesday. Clark Hall and the Administration Building are in the upper left with Firestone Lodge located in the middle right of the photograph. The home possessing a huge back porch and is at the bottom of the picture was, I believe, known as the Ark.

Would love to know more about this structure. If anyone has any information, would appreciate it if you would post a comment. Many thanks for your help.


3 Comments:

Blogger Lee Kraus said...

You mean you didn't attend class at the ark? Just kidding. What do you think it was for? Dorms?

5:18 AM  
Blogger Jim Meads said...

OK Lee!
I have no idea but will check with my history friends. Buddy, I may look geratric but I am a young 60! (Chuckle)
Hugs
Jim

3:15 AM  
Blogger Jim Meads said...

Hark!
Talked with Jack Conrad and he indicated that his mother went to elementary school in The Ark.
Jim

7:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home