Thursday, December 28, 2006

What You did Not Know About Me!
Part Five – The Last Installment

As you recall, Lee Kraus challenged me to explain five things that you folks would not know about me.
http://leekraus.blogspot.com/2006/12/mem-tagged-5-things-you-may-not-know.html

OK Lee, this is the last entry in response to your challenge and is the most surprising and intimate!

Rheumatoid arthritis has caused my joints to become enlarged and deformed. I have had the disease since 1973 when I was 26. Well, our grand daughter, Flora, was here in December and was cuddling with her grandpa. (That be moi!) She said “Grandpa, let me help take off your socks.” As she pulled the sock off, she said with wide eyes, “Grandpa, that is the biggest toe I have ever seen. It is the biggest toe in all the world!”

So my last “What You Did Not Know About Me” is that I have the biggest toe in all the world! I plan on placing the toe in the Guinness Book of World Records as soon as the holiday season is over.

Hope you all have enjoyed my response to Lee Kraus’s challenge. How have I done.
Lee?


Please do not stare at the toe (which could use a much needed pedicure) over 30 seconds. The Surgeon General has determined that if you stare at it too long it may cause severe skin rash, hallucinations, and fear of sandals!



2 Comments:

Blogger Lee Kraus said...

OK... I guess if you ask for something you get it! Nice entry. I was taken a back when my feed reader just showed the picture without the "cute" story. I'm glad I came to the site to see the "rest of the story."

Let us know what the Guinness people say....

We certianly have done a great job with the challenge!

7:02 AM  
Blogger Jim Meads said...

Thanks.

7:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home