Saturday, April 01, 2006














Mount Meads

I just returned this week from the Black Hills of South Dakota. I am currently posing for a new remodeling of the famous monument for the National Park Service. I will not replace Lincoln as seen here. Lincoln will be carved next to Washington for a more prominent location for the sixteenth President of the United States.

After a lengthy telephone conversation, President George Bush finally convinced me that the nation needed to include “the common man” in this patriotic monument. After several “rock modeling” screening, I was chosen out of a plethora of applicants. I do not think the President had much to do in the selection process. I really think the First Lady made the final selection. My guess it was my “stud muffin” haircut that got me the job.

If you believe this, take two aspirins and rest!


Happy April Fool’s Day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home