Sunday, March 08, 2009


EDRT



I am certain that you all are now in the groove and have changed the time from EST to EDST. You are probably wondering about the initials EDRT. I actually believe that Daylight Savings Time is a dumb way of saying what happened today. I would rather call this event Eastern Daylight Reapportioned Time. I mean - what daylight are we saving and where in the devil are we saving it?



Grandma Great Meads is wonderful. We called and explained the process of changing the clocks forward one hour and leave the minutes alone. She does well for an 84 year young person. She did call last night around 8:30 P.M. and wanted to know - "What time is it now?" We told her not to worry that the change will be in effect when she gets up in the morning.





What a great weekend! Twas sunny and in the 70's. The old biology guy's blood starts to flow faster when the sounds of spring surround him. The little tree frog above, spring peeper (Pseudacris crucifer) is calling. I am certain that amplexus can not be far behind.

I even observed a small green frog (Rana clamitans) jump into the backyard pond. I am certain that there are more days like these in store for us. HURRAY!







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home